Adult Bouldering League
Friday, Jan. 15, 2021 - Feb. 25, 2021All Day
BFCG Adult Bouldering League
Bigfoot Climbing Gym will be hosting a 6 week casually competitive Bouldering League for teams of four climbers of all ability levels!
- Climbers will compete in groups of 4. Participants can either register as a group or as an individual to be placed in a group.
- The league will run from Jan 10th to Feb 20th.
- Prizes from local businesses will be awarded to teams for most points scored, most boulders climbed, and most team spirit.
- The league will be FREE for members, and $75 for non-members includes admission one night per week, and one 1 hour coaching session per team.
- Teams will be able to compete one day each week, from Wednesday night to Tuesday night, competing on the newly set problems.
- If a team member cannot compete one week, another climber may stand in as an alternate for that week.
- Each team members’ three hardest problems completed each week will be scored for points. Number of attempts will not be recorded.
- Each Thursday, a leaderboard will be posted in the gym with the cumulative scores for each team.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the six week period.
- Climbers who do not sign up as a team must indicate which days they are available to compete, and will be matched up based on their availability.
- Team spirit will be judged based on team name, team costumes, and overall energy.
Fri Jan 15 2021 - Thu Feb 25 2021
Sat Jan 16 2021 - Fri Feb 26 2021
Sun Jan 17 2021 - Sat Feb 27 2021
Mon Jan 18 2021 - Sun Feb 28 2021
Tue Jan 19 2021 - Mon Mar 01 2021